Poetry recommendations.

On the strength of a tribute to Charles Causley recently on Radio 4, I sourced a copy of his collected poems and as I'm enjoying reading them so much I want to encourage more people to try his poetry.I was hooked right away with the first poem in this collection Keats at Teignmouth which combines one of my favourite poets with one of my favourite places.
As a subscriber to Brittle Star,I received my copy of the latest issue 33 this week.I was intrigued by the illustration on the back cover and on looking more closely I realised that far from being a cake it's the keys from an old fashioned typewriter.Brittle Star have changed their format to a paperback edition published twice a year and as it's full of excellent poems and short stories,well worth supporting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Ukraine

DUSK Solstice Shorts Festival 2017

New Writing Scotland 35 'She Said He Said I Said'